What's new

Sunday Dog Walk.

tamrock

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
16,407
Reaction score
34,874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took these yesterday walking the dogs. This is a large open space area just south of me. Sometimes I ride my bike out here and there is a nice bench to sit on at the highest point in the park. I didn't see much other than the redwing black birds are back and singing away in the cattails and a coot was diving for food in a small pond, but the weather was a very nice breezy 60 degrees. It's misting this morning as a cold front is moving in, so it was good to get the mutts out for a good long Sunday walk yesterday.
 

Attachments

  • walk 032518 1.webp
    walk 032518 1.webp
    4.2 MB · Views: 81
  • walk 032518 2.webp
    walk 032518 2.webp
    2.9 MB · Views: 70
  • walk 032518 3.webp
    walk 032518 3.webp
    3.2 MB · Views: 70
  • walk 032518 4.webp
    walk 032518 4.webp
    3 MB · Views: 79
Nice pics. I miss the panoramic views out west, seeing miles and miles.
 
very nice pics, thanks for sharing!
 
Awesome pics... thanks for sharing
 
Very nice photos, tamrock. I didn’t know what a coot was so I looked it up. Here’s some trivia: Coots may locally comprise more than 80% of the diet of bald eagles.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom