What's new

Sunday park hunt produces GOLD!!!

V3 SNIPER

Full Member
Joined
May 2, 2007
Messages
165
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
toronto
Detector(s) used
Minelab explorer 2 pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi fellow treasure Hunter's it is a beautiful morning when you find gold. :thumbsup: I haven't been able to get out much this year due to my wife having our first baby.My morning started at 6 am I changed my daughters diaper and then I got my wife a Tim Horton's coffee :coffee2: and then went straight to the park .;D ;D ;D I started in the tot lot & dug a hundred Penny's then started in the park in the thick grass where everyone spreads out the picnic blankets. After two hours I got this signal that gave me a wide spread from +12 to +19 on the Xlt so I dug it anyway ( I think I hit it with my screwdriver >:() then wham out pops this 10k gold ring.No matter how many gold rings you get you never lose that rush when the glint of gold hits your eyes. I hunted for about 5 more minutes after that took my finds home cleaned and repaired my gold ring with my jewelery tools and here is my pictures of the days finds. I also scored about $4 in clad I hope you like the pics, HH ;D and I also found a junk ring.
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0077.webp
    DSCF0077.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 875
  • DSCF0079.webp
    DSCF0079.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 866
  • DSCF0092.webp
    DSCF0092.webp
    31.6 KB · Views: 852
  • DSCF0086.webp
    DSCF0086.webp
    10.2 KB · Views: 860
  • DSCF0089.webp
    DSCF0089.webp
    10.3 KB · Views: 844
  • DSCF0091.webp
    DSCF0091.webp
    10.2 KB · Views: 827
Upvote 0
toolman61 said:
Awesome!! A brand new baby girl which i'm sure is more beautiful to you than that beautiful gold ring!!!! congrats and HH when you get the time. Tom
She sure is thanks for the congrats & HH.
 
Moonshadow said:
Awesome job on the ring repair and cleanup! Big congrats on the new baby too! :thumbsup:

HH,
Moon
Thanks.
 
Awesome 14k ring! maybe you can get a piler to straighten out the gold ring! :)
 
That's a great looking ring! :thumbsup: and it looks fairly old as well. . . a nice place to hunt :wink:

Take care,
watercolor
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom