What's new

Sunset Hunt 6/12/11 - Two Ringer

Tony in FL

Full Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2009
Messages
220
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had an exciting sunset hunt last night as these two 10K rings showed up within about 15 minutes of one another in shallow water.

:occasion14:

HH everyone!
 

Attachments

  • finds (1).webp
    finds (1).webp
    30.2 KB · Views: 486
  • finds (2).webp
    finds (2).webp
    18 KB · Views: 485
Upvote 0
Great hunt Tony....congrats!
 
Very nice pair, you just needed one with a White stone and that would have been quite a patriotic set! :thumbsup:
 
Tony, I love both those rings :hello2:

I love the style of them....excellent finds! :headbang:

L
 
Team ML got it done again - WTG T!! :headbang:
 
Awesome loot you got there.:thumbsup:
HH-drewan
 
they are both beauties. I'd be happy with either one! congrats :hello2:
 
Very nice rings, Tony. You did great to get 2.
 
Thanks everyone! I tried to get a clearer shot of the stones. Notice that the blue one is in the shape of a heart.
 

Attachments

  • finds (3).webp
    finds (3).webp
    13.5 KB · Views: 376
  • finds (4).webp
    finds (4).webp
    14.9 KB · Views: 398
WTG Tony, Nice rings, HH
 
Very nice rings Tony.....both are awesome.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom