D diggerranger Sr. Member Joined Mar 4, 2016 Messages 393 Reaction score 862 Golden Thread 0 Location VA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 25, 2018 #1 Sorry for all the questions but I keep finding I don’t knows in the middle of I knows and hoping you knows! Any ideas on these two? Thanks again
Sorry for all the questions but I keep finding I don’t knows in the middle of I knows and hoping you knows! Any ideas on these two? Thanks again
zombieraccoon Sr. Member Joined Dec 30, 2017 Messages 307 Reaction score 464 Golden Thread 0 Location Mesa AZ / Naselle WA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 26, 2018 #2 bigger one looks like it may be a lid to a snuff box or powder jar Upvote 0
M maxpower Sr. Member Joined Apr 29, 2005 Messages 303 Reaction score 141 Golden Thread 0 Location Massachusetts Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 27, 2018 #3 bigger one looks like half of a crushed toilet float Upvote 0
grasshopper Bronze Member Joined Aug 13, 2007 Messages 1,931 Reaction score 3,183 Golden Thread 1 Location Upstate NY 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus/Deus 2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 27, 2018 #4 The smaller one definitely looks like it was once a button. The bigger one...hard to say. Perhaps an old lid from a ladies compact, or something along those lines? Upvote 0
The smaller one definitely looks like it was once a button. The bigger one...hard to say. Perhaps an old lid from a ladies compact, or something along those lines?
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 27, 2018 #5 Perhaps an old lid from a ladies compact Click to expand... Agree. Early 20th C compact. Shell motif? Upvote 0
Perhaps an old lid from a ladies compact Click to expand... Agree. Early 20th C compact. Shell motif?