What's new

supply bank ordered 4 (updated)

phrostie

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
534
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nap Town
I asked for 4. I got 4k instead of 4 boxes! Will have to pick up the rest on monday. I'm on pace to shatter my all time ozs found in a month. I'm sitting at 55 ozs found and my all time high is 58 (well as far back as my statistics go). Hopefully today will be the day.

UGLY. Found 6 40s and 4 90s ( all kens ) in 9 boxes. I think 6 of them were in 3 flat boxes and 4 were in the 6 BRINKS.
 
Upvote 0
Re: supply bank ordered 4

That's a lot of silver with only 12 days into the month. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:. You are definitely going to break your record.
HH
Rich
 
Re: supply bank ordered 4

WOWSERZ!!! :hello2: Congratulations - this may be the best month of your CRH career so enjoy it!!! :thumbsup:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Re: supply bank ordered 4

Good luck with them! I bet u will find plenty of keepers! :thumbsup:
 
Re: supply bank ordered 4

That record is all but shattered. Its in the bag...err box! ;D
 
Re: supply bank ordered 4

boxes had 2 40s in them. Picking up the remaining 4 on monday. Picked up 5 more boxes sat; still have to complete searching.

Will post totals for the 9 boxes this afternoon.
 
Fantastic totals so far.......can't wait to see what the silver gods have in the rest of those boxes......
 
Hey Phrostie....any snow out there in Illinois yet?
 
Even though that sucks, 1 per box is average. You are now due for another big hit!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom