CleenSweep
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Feb 27, 2013
- Messages
- 46
- Reaction score
- 9
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Middlesex County, MA
- Detector(s) used
- Whites Spectra V3I
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Pro Pointer(s)
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Just read copperpennies post on that nice ring he found in the pull tab "range" on his MD, and since I'm pretty new to this (But extremely excited and rearin to go!), I thought it'd be neat to see some of your "I thought itd be a Pull Tab" finds....Pics and the items corresponding VDI#s (if remembered) would be great!
like I said, I'm very new to this, but when my detector sounds off a nice, repeatable clean tone, I feel like a little kid just excited about what it COULD be.... And I dig it. I usually run Mixed Mode Pro and leave no dirt unturned...It's slow, but I never leave the area wondering if I got it all...hence my handle 







