What's new

Surety bonds????

doublet2a

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
1,281
Reaction score
306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lindsay, California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov. Elite 5", 8" & 10" coils. EXP II 8" & 10" coils with inline Sunray pin pointer. AT Pro 8" & 10" Coils, Equinox 600 10" and 5" coils.
Found this at a site where I was getting coins from 1865-1912

INSURANCE
FRESNO
SAN FRANCISCO

RULE & SONS


LOS ANGELES
LONG BEACH
SURETY BONDS

It was folded in half when i found it,
Notice on the ends where it was hand hit with a ball end hammer of something??
Says the same on both ends, made of copper

Dime for size


Tim
 

Attachments

  • DSC04962.webp
    DSC04962.webp
    77.3 KB · Views: 286
  • DSC04963.webp
    DSC04963.webp
    91.5 KB · Views: 266
  • DSC04960.webp
    DSC04960.webp
    70.2 KB · Views: 268
Advertising book mark? Monty
 
Upvote 0
dangit jimbo i want to hunt witcha. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
dangit jimbo i want to hunt witcha. thumbsup

Well, get up off your AA, and send me a message
I only charge $25.00 a day for info on my sites, with a tour.
You buy Breakfast, lunch and snaks, and pay for gas.
First 5 Silvers you find are mine, the rest you can keep
But You'll have to sign a sworn to silence agreement

Tim ;D
 
Upvote 0
Advertising book mark? Monty

Never thought of that Monty, Sounds reasonable


Tim
 
Upvote 0
Im guessing that its very thin and nothing on the back.
 
Upvote 0
doublet2a said:
dangit jimbo i want to hunt witcha. thumbsup

Well, get up off your AA, and send me a message
I only charge $25.00 a day for info on my sites, with a tour.
You buy Breakfast, lunch and snaks, and pay for gas.
First 5 Silvers you find are mine, the rest you can keep
But You'll have to sign a sworn to silence agreement

Tim ;D

:thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Im guessing that its very thin and nothing on the back.

Why yes,, Yes your right Rick
How did you know that?? ??? ??? ???

;D ;D ;D


Tim
 
Upvote 0
Great Find you have found!!!!

Have no clue about it, hope you find out any info on it. I live in fresno and even i never heard of that name.

Good luck and Happy hunting!!!
 
Upvote 0
doublet2a said:
dangit jimbo i want to hunt witcha. thumbsup

Well, get up off your AA, and send me a message
I only charge $25.00 a day for info on my sites, with a tour.
You buy Breakfast, lunch and snaks, and pay for gas.
First 5 Silvers you find are mine, the rest you can keep
But You'll have to sign a sworn to silence agreement

Tim ;D
mmmmmmmmmmm :-X
 
Upvote 0
Think I'm leaning toward the bookmark idea.
Makes sense, So I am marking this one solved!!

Hey AA,, Since I was laid off work Dec.1,, I'll cut everything in half for you, But you still have to sign the secrecy papers

;D ;D


Tim
 
Upvote 0
doublet2a said:
Think I'm leaning toward the bookmark idea.
Makes sense, So I am marking this one solved!!

Hey AA,, Since I was laid off work Dec.1,, I'll cut everything in half for you, But you still have to sign the secrecy papers

;D ;D


Tim
:thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom