What's new

Surfchurch spin today

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ken finds his 2nd ring and nice silver chain.
we both find some good clad amounts............the lane today
.
 
Upvote 0
Cool vid! I love your comment, "That's Life In the Lane" , would make a great t shirt logo for t hunters young and old!

Steve
 
nice huntin max!
 
Nice finds. :icon_thumleft:
There's no place better than being at the beach or the "lane" as you say.
Keep on keeping on.
 
thanx for posting max... always a pleasure watching your videos.. helps relieve the cabin fever..
 
:icon_thumleft:nice finds max, yes make some shirts,ill buy a few..great to see you getting out..as this cold and snow here is keeping us looking for snowed hills were the slieghers are playing ..temps today only a balmy 17....
have fun
john
 
john

you have lost me on this.......advise

" yes make some shirts,ill buy a few"
 
Enjoyed the video like always Max, also enjoyed the old "Dreaming" song by the Cascades, if I remember correctly, brought back alot of memories. Thanks and good hunting. John
 
Re: john

gravediggermax-vabeachva said:
you have lost me on this.......advise

" yes make some shirts,ill buy a few"

In the first reply Steve said,
ToniSteve said:
Cool vid! I love your comment, "That's Life In the Lane" , would make a great t shirt logo for t hunters young and old!

Steve

That Quote would make a good t-shirt.

First time I've seen that much black sand collected up on the sand, do you get that very often up there?

Great video! :icon_thumright:


~~Happy Hunting & Merry Christmas~~
 
Nice ticket...........good place to eat.......yes, but one could get wet there!

watch out for owner's daughter.........tends to be clumsey with water glasses
 
Liked your video and music today. I have 12 degrees with wind chill down there somewhere.

All that black sand is the reason I always say that not all beaches are the same. Sure they have some kind of shore and water, but what else?

It's not even Christmas yet and I am wishing for warmer weather.
 
Nice Max GReat day and they say we are crazy for getting out on the weather what about the surfers?
good finds on beautiful day. Looking for a cut myself to work
 
Nice video Max.....too bad it was so windy. :(
Sometimes I couldn't hear what you were
saying and don't want to miss anything.
Summer is coming!! Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Re: john

gravediggermax-vabeachva said:
you have lost me on this.......advise

" yes make some shirts,ill buy a few"

Careful talking about buying shirts.....Oh wait, wrong forum. haha. MAX, Thank you for showing me how to make the hip-mount. It works perfectly. I keep going to flip my knobs on the shaft still, but will get used to that quick. I stayed out 4 hours today and my shoulder didn't start hurting once. This is a huge help.

Thanks again,
Chris
 
Good vid Max :icon_thumright: Thanks for sharing. HH BS
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom