What's new

Surfs up!

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
2,141
Reaction score
1,237
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast, Fl
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took a run to the beach.... man was it kick-in. All the surf dudes were out and the beaches were closed to swimming. Had some huge swells and it was a rolling and flatting out the beach. Wont know for a couple of days when you can get out there if it chopped it up or moved all the soft sand around. Got my fingers crossed there is a lot of movement. I ran down the wet sand for about a 1/2 mile and NOT A SINGLE TARGET.... walked back and put the Xcal in PP.... NOT A SINGLE TARGET. I think a lot will change based on the high tides at night. But these are the changes we like to see.

Dew
 
Upvote 0
Keep us posted on that situation, Dew

Lorraine
 
Been like that the last two days. I think the wind will have to change directions or at least slow before this ole boy is jumping in. I was just surprised that there was absolutely nothing to be found in the wet sand.... normally you get some floaters.

Dew
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom