surprise find for me today

richeysd76

Oct 28, 2013
spotsylvania
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, Garrett at pro, fisher f4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been hunting 1800s house site that's on my property for the last couple years. I've hit it hard, pretty much thought it was done but on my last hole of the day got my first U.S. buckle today pretty beat up but still happy with it.
IMG_20131130_181934_810.jpg

Upvote 9
It would be cool to know the story on those holes. Congratulations on your find!

Sweet.It might be beat up but i bet there is some fascinating history behind it.HH.

Dang! Wish it had been me! Congrats!!

Good deal buddy :thumbsup:

Still a great find, I would take that any day! Congrats.

Great find, what sort of signal did it show? Or was it a high or low tone? Just curious.

Sweet find. Looks like that one has seen some action. :thumbsup:
Congrats,
MM

I was using the deus xp , the signal was bouncing around a bit I thought it was iron but once I opened the hole it was reading bout 55 to 60. After looking at it closer the hooks on the back are clipped off I think someone did that and nailed it to a fence post or shed that's where the holes came from. After showing my dad he said its the 3rd U.S. buckle to come from our field . Went to another field today found an eagle cuff button and 2 phineals off a cartridge box pretty happy this weekend. I have off all week so hope I can get some more finds to post

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back