fyrffytr1
Gold Member
- Joined
- Mar 5, 2010
- Messages
- 7,742
- Reaction score
- 12,709
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southwest Georgia
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus, White's DFX
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
The older I get the harder it is for me to keep my pants up, especially when wearing a digging pouch. As it gets loaded it drags my pants down. I wear it as tight as I can stand but still I sag!
So I am considering one of two options. First, a pair of suspenders and second a pair of overalls. I like the overalls because of all the extra pockets, but the suspenders are cheaper.
So I am considering one of two options. First, a pair of suspenders and second a pair of overalls. I like the overalls because of all the extra pockets, but the suspenders are cheaper.







