Cobradude22
Full Member
- Joined
- May 11, 2018
- Messages
- 201
- Reaction score
- 1,153
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Crawfordsville, IN
- Detector(s) used
- Manticore, Garrett Ace 400, Equinox 600
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
My counting skills need to be honed a tad it seems, as I came up with 14/11Interesting photo & very interesting college. Looks like it was CO-ED.
Including teacher Nellie Canine, 12 males & 12 females.
Wonder if they lived in a CO-ED Dorm? Some lucky guy must have gotten paired up with Nellie. (for extra credits)
I'm willing to bet that a degree from Swamp College was a ticket to huge successes in life.
I enlarged it & touched it up a bit in case you can't find a better picture. Cheers ! J.T.G.
View attachment 2073005
Nice job!Interesting photo & very interesting college. Looks like it was CO-ED.
Including teacher Nellie Canine, 12 males & 12 females.
Wonder if they lived in a CO-ED Dorm? Some lucky guy must have gotten paired up with Nellie. (for extra credits)
I'm willing to bet that a degree from Swamp College was a ticket to huge successes in life.
I enlarged it & touched it up a bit in case you can't find a better picture. Cheers ! J.T.G.
View attachment 2073005
Looks kind of Wuthering Heights vs. Bates Motel. 🧟♂️👻☠️⚰️Picture of browns valley high school,![]()
Nellie Galey Canine ... 105 years of interesting
Brownsvalley School early 1900s This photograph was recently donated to the Crawfordsville District Public Library. Nell (Nellie) Galey...cdpl-history.blogspot.com
You are correct ! I counted wrong I missed the 3 little guys behind the girls !!My counting skills need to be honed a tad it seems, as I came up with 14/11