What's new

SWEET Colonial coin in the woods !!!

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2006
Messages
1,547
Reaction score
69
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
SWEET Colonial coin in the woods !!! (DISCLAIMER: beware ear bleeding voice over comedy in the beginning ahahhaha :laughing7::laughing7:)


 
Congrats on the cobs. Absolutely awesome finds.

Very well played sir!
 
I would rather be called ma'am hahahaha......this is actually a video i shared for a friend..i just did the ear bleeding voice over in the beginning (the chicks voice at least) :)
 
Awesome finds :occasion14:
 
I would rather be called ma'am hahahaha......this is actually a video i shared for a friend..i just did the ear bleeding voice over in the beginning (the chicks voice at least) :)

Sorry about that... I saw the dude in the video with the Spanish cobs... that's what I was referring to... and I am old, and you young people confuse me something fierce!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom