What's new

Sweet silver score in $80 in dimes/$20 in nickels

goldencoin

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
5,669
Reaction score
452
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, the bank only had a few dimes an nickels to sell, but, I was glad I got them. The rolls looked normal, perhaps a little worn. First roll, nothing. Second roll, merc! Next roll- multiple silvers including a first, a 1911-1936 silver Canadian! Slickest dime I've ever seen. And so the rest of the rolls. Then the $20 nickels, 1 tray, I got a war nickel, a 1953 canadian nickel, and a 1936 buff in excellent shape. I also got $260 at a different bank (no, they didn't have halves at the first), those gave 5 40%'s

Dimes
1911-1936 Canadian
1940 & 1946 Canadians
Mercs
1920
1929
1941x2
1943S
1944D
1945S
Roosies
1946D
1952
1958
1962
1963D
1964Dx2
Greater than 1 silver per roll!

Nickels
1936 Buff
1943P
1953 Canadian

Halves
5 40%

HH
-GC
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5017.webp
    IMG_5017.webp
    62.6 KB · Views: 547
  • IMG_5023.webp
    IMG_5023.webp
    41.1 KB · Views: 540
  • IMG_5021.webp
    IMG_5021.webp
    44.2 KB · Views: 546
Upvote 0
:icon_thumright: - cool old dime there.

Maine_Jim
 
What a great score GC :thumbsup: :thumbsup:. I especially like the Canadian one with the king wearing the Imperial Margarine cap.
Great photos ! Very inspiring. Makes me want to do some dimes.
HH
Rich
 
Sweet dime score. Hope I can get some silver dimes. My goal for the year is 100 and I'm only at 2 for now. :icon_thumleft:
 
Happy for you! Congratulations!
apush :read2:
 
Congratulations on your great day. It's always a pleasure getting Mercs. That Buff really looks nice.

OWS
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom