What's new

Sweet silver weekend . Rings #66 - #68

pl8man

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
4,204
Reaction score
4,643
Golden Thread
2
Location
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out twice this weekend with eagleforce and hunted a few older schools . Yesterday I found a nice little sterling silver band and two wheat cents , 1952D & 1958D . Eagleforce found sweet big GOLD :o ! I'll let him tell his story :headbang: .
This morning we hit the field early and on my 5th target I had a +77 at 7 inches . I was happy to see black silver in the plug ! It's a nice little sterling ring with a vine design on it . Looks to be old . Also found one more wheat , 1953D . The other ring is a plated "Lord of the Rings " ring . Total clad for about 6 hours is $19.36 ! :thumbsup:
HH
Glen
 

Attachments

  • 100_0534.webp
    100_0534.webp
    413.9 KB · Views: 1,684
  • 100_0535.webp
    100_0535.webp
    743.9 KB · Views: 246
  • 100_0536.webp
    100_0536.webp
    414.4 KB · Views: 145
  • 100_0537.webp
    100_0537.webp
    316.3 KB · Views: 148
  • 100_0539.webp
    100_0539.webp
    365.5 KB · Views: 124
  • 100_0538.webp
    100_0538.webp
    456.5 KB · Views: 151
Upvote 6
Great weekend hunt you had there Sir:notworthy:
 
I have the same "The One Ring", but I've worn it so much the plating has started to wear off. Great finds, congrats and HH!
 
Awesome rings. I can't keep up with you. Keep the ring run going!
 
Awesome rings. I can't keep up with you. Keep the ring run going!

I think your doing just fine ! All that gold you are pulling out looks really good !
Glen
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom