What's new

Sweet tool !!!!

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was at sons friends b day party ..walked to waters edge and it was just laying there I'm glad I picked it up ;)
 

Attachments

  • image-959724352.webp
    image-959724352.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 142
  • image-206729111.webp
    image-206729111.webp
    24.3 KB · Views: 142
  • image-3535974289.webp
    image-3535974289.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 146
  • image-303688568.webp
    image-303688568.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 168
Upvote 0
I'm still trying to find my first arrowhead... More of a metal detector kind of guy, but I like the arrowheads too. Nice find
 
It's crazy what you can miss by not inspecting some of those flakes layin around . It is probably one of the sharpest I've found that still has the perforator still in tact or graver either way . Made my day for sure ;)
 
Man that's some awesome edge work! He spent some time on that one.
 
That is a beautiful tool ! Did you let anyone at the party know what you found, or did you discreetly stick it in your pocket (being careful not to perforate yourself)?
 
Very Nice! I just love those kinds of things.

Good thing you didn't pluck that one out of some mud. You would have likely suffered some blood loss rubbing it off.

I know how that goes.
 
Lol thanks haha I didn't say a word and put it in my pocket . I was the only parent watching kids swim so I figured it was lifeguard pay .. If I've found 50 of these this is the sharpest
 
Nice flaker boss
 
Thanks y'all :)
 
Just a large flake from one side but man what some work on the other...nice piece.
 
Thanks I really got lucky on that one :)
 
Great tool Painter, it could have been used for cutting since they worked that edge down so good.:notworthy:Keep it up and keep your head down.HH:thumbsup:
 
Very fine work on it and pretty color as well. :thumbsup:
 
Thanks Cat :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom