What's new

Sweet YELLOW it was,well..still is.

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I hit the park early today,bit of a wind,cloudy and 31 deg,4th target was a strange foil signal..
2-4-22,never saw those numbers on foil and am I glad I plugged it.I usually carry a magnifier,but

not today,the chain just didn't look right compared to the horn,I've found 3 fakes in this park and I thought this made 4.Then I went home with frozen hands.:tongue3:

750 and 14 K 7 001.webp 7 008.webp

7 009.webp 15 grams on the chain,2 grams on the horn.

10th and 11th Gold from here in the last 79 days.



GOD Bless

Chris
 
Last edited:
Upvote 68
Awesome score. Glad it did not turn into #4.
 
Excellent gold score Chris! Congrats!
I'm thinking the strange number differences are due to the airy chain and the more solid pendant part.
Do you find that gold gives more even numbers on the screen?

You've really scored well at that park!
 
Excellent gold score Chris! Congrats!
I'm thinking the strange number differences are due to the airy chain and the more solid pendant part.
Do you find that gold gives more even numbers on the screen?

You've really scored well at that park!

#'s 2-4-6-10-14 have shown up with gold,I like this M-6 more and more.:laughing7:
 
Wow sweet horn and chain...:icon_thumright:
 
Worldtalker, what coil are you using on your M-6?

I just picked up an SST, which is pretty close to an M-6. It came with the Eclipse coil, so I put the 9" concentric on it from the MXT so the wife would like it better. Just curious what coil you like best on that machine.
 
Worldtalker, what coil are you using on your M-6?

I just picked up an SST, which is pretty close to an M-6. It came with the Eclipse coil, so I put the 9" concentric on it from the MXT so the wife would like it better. Just curious what coil you like best on that machine.

I went to the DD 6x10 a few months after I bought it in 2010..never went back to the 950.
 
Ahh, now I have to write Santa another letter!
 
Chris,

Now I'm getting jealous....you were complaining a few years back about not finding gold and I was doing pretty good.

Now I'm getting skunked and you're pulling out gold like a beach hunter....I'm starting to get p--ssed off....lol.


Regards + HH

Bill
 
1
Chris,

Now I'm getting jealous....you were complaining a few years back about not finding gold and I was doing pretty good.

Now I'm getting skunked and you're pulling out gold like a beach hunter....I'm starting to get p--ssed off....lol.




Regards + HH

Bill

Don't take it so hard Bill.I can't help myself.:laughing7:
 
Gotta love that 750!!!
 
~~~2015~~~WT's Golden Tour!
 
Beautiful! A FANTASTIC gold score!!!! A real piece of treasure you got right there!! Any pirate would be thrilled to find that!
:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
:tchest::weee:
 
Yeah ! Hope the chain turns out to be .750 gold - that's always a great dig !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom