What's new

Sweet YELLOW it was,well..still is.

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I hit the park early today,bit of a wind,cloudy and 31 deg,4th target was a strange foil signal..
2-4-22,never saw those numbers on foil and am I glad I plugged it.I usually carry a magnifier,but

not today,the chain just didn't look right compared to the horn,I've found 3 fakes in this park and I thought this made 4.Then I went home with frozen hands.:tongue3:

750 and 14 K 7 001.webp 7 008.webp

7 009.webp 15 grams on the chain,2 grams on the horn.

10th and 11th Gold from here in the last 79 days.



GOD Bless

Chris
 
Last edited:
Upvote 68
18kt chain would be great. Was that chain lock open or broken? ?
Congrats on 2 nice pieces of gold.
 
Nice score on the horn & chain!
 
Awesome GOLD!! Great find, congrats!!! HH
 
That one was very well earned I don't think most people would have dug those numbers
 
WT you are all over it. Congrats on continued success with the yellow! The chain is killer.
 
Nice Fat Figaro there Chris! Hope you continue pulling the yellow
 
wowza...such a beauty !!!gonna be tough to top that one.well done sir !!
 
Very nice save on the 750 yellow! And 15 sweet grams!
 
Awesome GOLD find!
 
No matter what, I'm HAPPY for Ya!!!
 
I think I know what park you're at?!?! Lol. Try and save some for the rest of us, would ya?!? Lol. Another stellar find my man. Congrats, and thanks for sharing.
 
Really sweet horn and chain!
 
I think I know what park you're at?!?! Lol. Try and save some for the rest of us, would ya?!? Lol. Another stellar find my man. Congrats, and thanks for sharing.

I just can't stay away from there.:laughing7:
 
That is a beautiful chain and horn! GOLD!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom