What's new

Sweet

GatorBoy

Gold Member
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
14,812
Reaction score
6,156
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy hunting
 

Attachments

  • 1446630539502.webp
    1446630539502.webp
    25.7 KB · Views: 170
Upvote 0
Thats better than sweet. Thanks, buddy
 
it's broke right?...nice score
 
Very cool! What is it made of?
 
Basalt plummet... Seems like it's a clean break the bottom isn't polished
 
...
 

Attachments

  • 1446648868521.webp
    1446648868521.webp
    56.1 KB · Views: 158
Wow, super cool to find though I have never even found a part of one!
 
how many does this make?
 
Ever?
 
This is a nice find. I've found most of one.
 
Thanks
 
More than one...less than Tom Clarke...ha-ha...
 
how many different materials...shell, stone and clay right?
 
You got it.
:thumbup:
 
That sure would make the frame here at my house. All the years that I've been hunting here in SW Georgia and I have never found even a piece of one. Maybe one day. You did good with that. :icon_thumleft:
 
Thank you..there she is
 

Attachments

  • 1446689773572.webp
    1446689773572.webp
    51 KB · Views: 112

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom