Blak bart
Platinum Member
A few months ago my neighbor died. She was a great 87 year old woman, and a fantastic neighbor. Her house was sold and the new owners have been remodeling. Ive already posted some bottles that I picked from the trash. Everyday I come home and rumage through the trash when they have been here cleaning out the house. Un believably one of the great bottles I got was owned by a company that is now owned by a member of this site, and is posted in the bottle forum on this site.any way as I pulled into the drive way I can see a sword sticking out of one of the cans. I stepped out of the truck pulled it out of the trash and brought it in the house. It is bad a-s !!! This is probaly one of the best finds of my life. Who would of ever thought you could get something so cool out of the trash. Here it is.










This is a nasty weapon that would still do work in a pinch, if someone was coming through the door. It is stamped R&C and the only other marks are a group of scratched in hash marks in the hand guard. You can see those marks in one of the photos. I had a great day on sat MDing, and now this 3 days later. Lady luck is on my side!!! Hell now that I think about it its been a great month. My wife won 600$ this month on a scratch off too.










This is a nasty weapon that would still do work in a pinch, if someone was coming through the door. It is stamped R&C and the only other marks are a group of scratched in hash marks in the hand guard. You can see those marks in one of the photos. I had a great day on sat MDing, and now this 3 days later. Lady luck is on my side!!! Hell now that I think about it its been a great month. My wife won 600$ this month on a scratch off too.
Upvote
58


Quite a feeling to find something that awesome in the trash! No doubt countless relics are tossed out and lost forever to the trash every day. This is my Brass Hilted Peterson 75. German-made and imported to the US for the war just like yours. Was in the snow by the garbage cans outside about to be taken by sanitation workers when I saved it. You're even luckier than me though becasue you got the scabbard too! 












