Bates Full Member Joined Jul 27, 2016 Messages 206 Reaction score 298 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 17, 2019 #1 does anybody recognize this symbol or Maker's Mark
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,352 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Feb 17, 2019 #2 Is that depicting the famous Parrot Horse? Upvote 0
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 26,000 Reaction score 28,657 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Feb 17, 2019 #3 Creskol, I don't see much of a similarity, but you may be right. Don...... Upvote 0
Bates Full Member Joined Jul 27, 2016 Messages 206 Reaction score 298 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 17, 2019 Thread Owner #4 I don't see that I see a horse with a cursive S or B Upvote 0
Plug N Play Bronze Member Joined Aug 23, 2014 Messages 1,319 Reaction score 3,573 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used De Havilland Canada DHC-7-102 Dash 7 - Fugro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 17, 2019 #5 Bates said: I don't see that I see a horse with a cursive S or B Click to expand... Try viewing it with a horribly focused picture. Upvote 0
Bates said: I don't see that I see a horse with a cursive S or B Click to expand... Try viewing it with a horribly focused picture.
nhbenz Gold Member Joined Dec 30, 2004 Messages 6,827 Reaction score 6,852 Golden Thread 0 Location Brentwood, NH Detector(s) used White's Classic SL White's Surf P.I. Feb 17, 2019 #6 I think on the horse there’s a cowboy (or girl) swinging a lasso around. Upvote 0
VonDigger Jr. Member Joined Dec 13, 2009 Messages 97 Reaction score 71 Golden Thread 0 Location Baden, PA Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Lone Star Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 17, 2019 #7 Silly question. Do you folks want me to put that in my editing program to see if I can get a little more detail out of it? Upvote 0
Silly question. Do you folks want me to put that in my editing program to see if I can get a little more detail out of it?
Machkin Jr. Member Joined Nov 22, 2016 Messages 88 Reaction score 136 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 17, 2019 #8 Size? It kind of looks like a carousel horse. Upvote 0