Symbols found ... square root?

Those sure look like man made markers to me.

Those sure look like man made markers to me.

Question for you WVpapaw: Even if we grant that the marks are man-made (as opposed to random squiggles), then .... that still doesn't necessarily mean anything. Right ? I mean: The entire planet is filled with man-made marks, scars, graffiti, designs and art, etc..., right ? All of which can just be random scars, art, marks, graffiti, left by mankind, for no reason having to do with treasure.

Who ever left that mark must ha’ve been a mathematician. How else can it be explained? If there is a treasure to be found it needs to be found mathematically. Check an area and if it is not there subtract it an add an other area to check.

Who ever left that mark must ha’ve been a mathematician. How else can it be explained? If there is a treasure to be found it needs to be found mathematically. Check an area and if it is not there subtract it an add an other area to check.

Of course. Then subtract by the square root of 75. Multiplied by the circumference of the rock. Most naturally and obviously that is the meaning of the symbol. I mean .... duh ..... :tongue3:

First pic is just a rock. 2nd set of pics is kinda interesting, but those are really old marks. I'm not any good at interpreting treasure marks on rocks though, unless it said 'Dig Here'. Others are. I've heard of metal objects being buried to direct you to a treasure, which I guess they were supposed to come along later with a dip needle and go to where it was buried. Sounds a little involved and far fetched but maybe so. I find a lot of buried metal objects on farmsteads that don't mean nothin. You should do some research on what went on in the area before your time. Nobody else has said it, so I will--KGC. And I'm not advocating any belief in that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back