What's new

T 80 battery powered

fly poop

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 3, 2015
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone converted the T80 compressor to battery powered 12 volt motor?
 
Why ? Whats the ultimate advantage you are seeking , low noise ? Its going to be heavy and bulkier than just using a gas motor and useing a battery with a 12vdc motor won't last . I ran mine NOT at full throttle and had a better muffler on it to reduce the noise and I preffered that set up , BUT I ran mine with a 4 inch dredge. Depending on what your doing wit this (for air only) you could use a smaller engine with a good muffler to keep the noise down to a min. other than that ??????
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom