What's new

T-Net for sale!

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2003
Messages
6,586
Reaction score
68
Golden Thread
0
Location
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Say it ain't so!

Don't know any particulars, just want to say if Marc is going, there goes the neighborhood!

Marc, PBK and Jeff have been standouts in a world of tripe-filled sites for a long time.

Aw cripe, now I gotta go lookup tripe....

Maybe if we all pitch in we can co-opt it and turn it into FIB-Net!
 
Eh. Who's to say the site won't improve with new ownership?

I don't know.

Joe
 
Sounds like Corporate America is taking over. Maybe the tripe-filled sites aren't such a bad thing after all Lowbatts! ;D
 
what the hell who and why are they selling the site better pay dues now before new owner jacks them up
 
This isn't the first time this site has been for sale. I wouldn't get too worked up yet.
Boattow
 
boattow said:
This isn't the first time this site has been for sale. I wouldn't get too worked up yet.
Boattow
But I like getting worked up - It gets my blood going when it's too hot out to find silver!!! ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom