What's new

T2 doses it again

jimzz977

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2012
Messages
1,792
Reaction score
4,708
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
T2 finds this at well hunted area ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1439431925.282951.webp
 
That is a Beauty! Congrats! :thumbsup: How do you like your T2?
 
Great finds! is it gold.
 
Last edited:
Love my T2 and yea 18k white goldImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1439592924.094571.webp
 
Here some better pictures so far my best find ever real ruby's and diamonds and 18k white gold .I took it a jeweler and they said it was worth 2800$$$ as is. Love my T2
 

Attachments

  • 1439645433616.webp
    1439645433616.webp
    12.3 KB · Views: 143
  • 1439645448451.webp
    1439645448451.webp
    130.9 KB · Views: 144
  • 1439645462721.webp
    1439645462721.webp
    24.3 KB · Views: 147
  • 1439645486454.webp
    1439645486454.webp
    39.3 KB · Views: 138
:icon_thumright::icon_thumleft: Great find. I'd be going into a happy dance for sure if I found that. t2 is a excellent machine but note talk about a lot it is a big dogs machine . but it still not talk alot about .cant understand it

w.o.w what a ring congradlations



what was I.D number on that baby
 
Last edited:
It rang up foil/ nickel
 
Congrats on the Great find $$$$ :occasion14: I hunt with an F75 the cousin of the T2. They are both great detectors. You don't hear much about many brands on this site except for one brand and 2 of it's models. They always tout how their AT Pro or AT Gold found something great, yet we know it's the operator that ultimately finds the goods, the detector is just a tool of the trade. I almost bought a T2, it's just that I ran into a better deal for the F75, and since I am more of a coinshooter than a relic hunter, I think that I made the right choice.
 
I agree I got friends that used a minelab,atpro and ATP gold Will hunt together in any given day anybody can find anything good just depends who runs a turn it over to coil
 
Congrats on the Great find $$$$ :occasion14: I hunt with an F75 the cousin of the T2. They are both great detectors. You don't hear much about many brands on this site except for one brand and 2 of it's models. They always tout how their AT Pro or AT Gold found something great, yet we know it's the operator that ultimately finds the goods, the detector is just a tool of the trade. I almost bought a T2, it's just that I ran into a better deal for the F75, and since I am more of a coinshooter than a relic hunter, I think that I made the right choice.

Yes that F75 will hunt. I brought mt AT Pro that day and knew it was gold as soon as i seen it in the hole. He had a Cheshire cat grin. 2nd ring from that park for him.
 
Big Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

That's one beautiful gold ring!

tabman
 
Check out the newly reintroduced T2 "classic" $499 MSRP - check your favorite dealer for a deal!
 
How deep was the ring?
 
The ring was 6ins deep
 
ol jimmy can find the rings for sure. he is schoolin me good
 
Hey just found a 1935 merc today T2 rocking
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom