What's new

T2 finds big silver

jimzz977

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2012
Messages
1,792
Reaction score
4,708
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did a guick hunt before work at a old country club that been close since 2011 I got permission to hunt it went out today tons of pulltabs and this a 1923 s walking liberty my first, off the bucket list. There was a pulltab next to it T2 still pick it up. LOVE MY T2
 

Attachments

  • 1442530354828.webp
    1442530354828.webp
    44.6 KB · Views: 115
  • 1442530369473.webp
    1442530369473.webp
    140 KB · Views: 111
  • 1442530387274.webp
    1442530387274.webp
    14.6 KB · Views: 114
  • 1442530401684.webp
    1442530401684.webp
    13.6 KB · Views: 108
Congrats on pulling that big silver. Where did you start your hunt?
 
In front the clubhouse s large open area
 
Congrats on your first walking liberty. was you in 3 tone on t2. your t2 is hot call 911 . lol
 
Thanks my setting r 3 tone, sen 78 and dis 34
 
Freakin' beautiful.

Many congrats.
 
Thanks I look at it everyday , still stoked
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom