What's new

Taking ideas on this piece

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Going through my pieces and was wondering y'all's thoughts on these 3 pieces
 

Attachments

  • image-3601690122.webp
    image-3601690122.webp
    12.5 KB · Views: 112
  • image-1813989973.webp
    image-1813989973.webp
    16 KB · Views: 80
  • image-1937558347.webp
    image-1937558347.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 80
Upvote 0
well, to me, the first one just looks like debitage, the second piece looks like what I would call a utilized flake, and the third, looks like the bigger part of a broken blade. I cant tell if the straight edge on it was used, or just a clean break there.
 
Ok thanks first one is a biface looks like it's a midsection
 
Scraper, scraper, broken point/ knife...
 
Sorry about the lack of information on that the second is a flake the other two are bifaces my apology ;)
 
Thanks mr tractor for your time ;)
 
I second quito
 
Thanks for your thoughts everyone ;))
 
Sounds like a unanimous vote appreciate the help ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom