I've had quite a lot on my plate recently. Not much time to read or post anything here. I guess I just have too many projects going at once and leaving no time to do anything else. I have gone back and deleted some of my prior posts,but not because they were no informative or accurate, but because of the possibility of someone not versed in electrical or mechanical processes getting hurt.I also have been writing my book,as time permits and as I remember the stories and adventures of my past. I have not yet even finished the first one I started 2 years ago. I have it all finished except the ending. I am not,as of yet,an author or haven't had anything published. Now that I am retired, I hopefully can devote more time to my family and the things that I really love. I have gained many friends on here and need to keep that friendship, if only through our posts. I will be posting more of my stories in Tayopa and some funny stories, in the funny section.Hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy telling them.I am just about finished with my projects and it is terribly hot here so I am not getting out much to do any detecting. I will try not to post anything that has a potential to harm anyone without first specifying that potential risks. If anything specific is needed, I will try to answer those questions. Good Luck. rockhound