72.3 KB · Views: 715
  • 9-25-10 016.JPG
    9-25-10 016.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 712
  • 9-25-10 007.JPG
    9-25-10 007.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 707
Upvote 0
Great hunt :headbang: I notice almost every button I find in the woods is toasted :icon_scratch:

umrgolf2010 said:
Great hunt :headbang: I notice almost every button I find in the woods is toasted :icon_scratch:
Thank's Jeff....I've pulled a couple I cuff's out that were in pretty good shape with gilt,I guess it depend's.Great dig's again :thumbsup:

civilman1 said:
umrgolf2010 said:
Thank's Jeff....I've pulled a couple I cuff's out that were in pretty good shape with gilt,I guess it depend's.Great dig's again :thumbsup:

Thanks, I guess youre right.. I know they do come out pretty from the woods at times, Ive just yet to dig one myself :laughing7: ttys CM

I've got some jam for that toast.

Seriously, even in that condition I would be happy. Got nuthin like that in my neck of the woods.

nice uns!!!! MR TUFF

Still a group of nice finds Joe. The buttons we find in fields that have been fertilized here are rotten but the woods buttons are in decent shape usually. They must be harvesting crops near Sharpsburg??? I hope you have a great Fall and Winter hunting season Bud. HH, Quindy.

I would have gladly toasted in the toaster with you bud, Nice group of finds there! Will see you shortly :thumbsup:

Congrats on the finds. We have been hunting a camp that is in the woods and have taken several buttons out of it. Most are in pretty good shape but my last one was the worst one yet. It was an eagle "I" button that had just a few details left to it to make out what it was. After 150 years I guess the ground is starting to really affect the finds.

I've dug worse!

These are all great finds. :thumbsup:

Best Wishes,

Buckles

Still a nice bunch of relics! :headbang:

Hey Joe, That's an AWESOME piece of history no matter what. I think it gives it alittle character if you ask me :) :wink: The fact of the matter is that you're getting out and you're digging and enjoying this weather, that's what counts. The relics are extra. That's a nice little haul in anybody's book though and one to be proud of my friend. Congrats "brutha" :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :wink: :wink: :wink:

{Sentinel} said:
Hey Joe, That's an AWESOME piece of history no matter what. I think it gives it alittle character if you ask me :) :wink: The fact of the matter is that you're getting out and you're digging and enjoying this weather, that's what counts. The relics are extra. That's a nice little haul in anybody's book though and one to be proud of my friend. Congrats "brutha" :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Thank's Josh...Tis the season to hunt CW Camp's,notice all the little piece's of camp lead.Wish I had time to dig the hut's!!!!! See ya soon Brutha :thumbsup:

Great finds to add to the collection :icon_thumleft: I see no white left on the walls... :laughing7: Very nice "I" rough or not.

fisherman23 said:
Nice find, that one bullet and ball are in excellent condition.
Thank's fisherman23 and Welcome to T-Net :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back