What's new

TCAS 26 th Annual Benefit Hunt

ron lord

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2007
Messages
1,303
Reaction score
1,621
Golden Thread
3
Location
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone going to this this next week end ??:headbang::headbang:
 
Upvote 0
i had a great time thx>HH
 
Lots of great giveaways, although I didn't win, managed to find some silver dimes. Had a good time.

Thanks to everyone that put this on.
 
We had a good time ,didn't win much , 16 silver dimes and two reales. One is 8 reales from the 1715 Fleet and the other is 8 reales from the Shipwreck of the Santa Maria da la Consolation.
 
Last edited:
I remember you Ron. I'm a member of TCAS, my son was there helping out. That was the first time he ever used a MD. You were there trying to give him pointers as he tried out a couple of machines, as he was digging pulltabs.

Didn't win much, I'll take those reales anyday. Congrats on your two Reale finds.

~Sean.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom