What's new

Tea kettle ink plum puce found

john glassman

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2007
Messages
708
Reaction score
1,120
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went digging sat. and found this ink on the way out of the dig site. :laughing9:
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0422.webp
    DSCN0422.webp
    56.7 KB · Views: 2,371
  • DSCN0424.webp
    DSCN0424.webp
    19 KB · Views: 2,388
  • DSCN0426.webp
    DSCN0426.webp
    63.4 KB · Views: 2,381
  • DSCN0427.webp
    DSCN0427.webp
    58.5 KB · Views: 2,372
That's awful! What a shame!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The injustice of it . . . that you found this ink, and I didn't!! WTG anyway!
 
Damn, why can't I find dumps like this? btw is that a screw cap? can we see the bottom? also is there any writing at all one the inkwell? You found a good inkwell...don't know exact value,but I do know that color is a rare one to find...
 
I think this is a BANNER find. Auction prices for these are always great, say $500 plus for fine complete examples. Nice recovery glassman. I thought it would be hard to beat that nice teal one you got not long ago...but you did it with this one. :o
 
Man, it sure would be nice to have some GLASS on the banner!


I'm nominating this one. Great find!
 
Thank's for the input on inkwell. Someone had a question about cap on the inkwell that's not screw cap it's hinged cap. I will try to beat it next time out :headbang:
 
john glassman said:
Thank's for the input on inkwell. Someone had a question about cap on the inkwell that's not screw cap it's hinged cap. I will try to beat it next time out :headbang:
It was me...I didn't think it was screw cap.. but I couldn't tell....
 
Nice Ink John !
 
That is one sweet WELL! Congrats...glass is nice up on the banner. Congrats! jgas
 
nhpicker said:
THATS A BIG $$$$ INK THERE MAN! WOOOW!

GREAT FIND!

Absolutely!
 
I know nothing about bottles/glass but that sure is a beauty! congrats
 
I know nothing of ink wells but to have made the banner after a dozen posts, it must be special.
Congrats!
 
That is a beautiful glass relic congrats on the Banner find :icon_thumleft: great save Dd670
 
Man O Man! that's one neat find. Congrats on the banner it's deserved. :icon_thumright:
 
Skrimpy said:
Hooray! Glass made the banner!

:hello2:


No kidding! Makes me proud to see a great glass find up top.
 
Congrats on the banner :thumbsup: Awesome find!!

:wink: RR
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom