TEA Parties, ( Taxed Enough Already )

lobsterman

Jan 8, 2005
Maine
TEA Parties, ( Taxed Enough Already )

as i understand it there are supposed to be hundreds of these parties, rallies and protests across the nation on this 4th of July weekend, most of the info about them is only on the web, because most of the major networks have blacklisted or censored even mentioning the events :'( . yes, unfortunately censorship is alive and well in the USA, and it is also even becoming prevalent on the web. by being redirected or misdirected by the search engine companies >:( .

but as most of these events are being held on public grounds, it would seem like these areas might be prime hunting grounds after the events. so it may be worth your time to find one near you, go early and stay late and have some fun at these events and maybe find a few treasures at these spots :wink: , and of course don't forget to let us all know how you make out ::) .

TexasDigger1

May 31, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Teknetic G2, Excal 2 1000, Garrett Sea Hunter II
You're correct, the major networks are not mentioning this, don't understand what kind of hold Obama has on them, talk about a bunch of mice following the rat to try and get some cheese, no backbone whatsoever, what has happened to our country? Makes me sick to see so many wimps, most want a free handout. It's Tea Time! HH

mpostma

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2008
East Jordan, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac & Quattro
We had a Tea Party in Northern Michigan in May. 1200 people. Even met Joe the Plumber!
Unfortunately the park is on the National Historic Register, and is off limits to mding.

Good Luck All!
Mark

RELICDUDE07

Bronze Member
Oct 2, 2007
Pascagoula Ms.
Detector(s) used
minelab exp.
TexasDigger1 said:
You're correct, the major networks are not mentioning this, don't understand what kind of hold Obama has on them, talk about a bunch of mice following the rat to try and get some cheese, no backbone whatsoever, what has happened to our country? Makes me sick to see so many wimps, most want a free handout. It's Tea Time! HH
To think we went from general patton to dolly madison in such a short time..I hope in about 3 1/2 years it will work its self out.... All we can do now is pray!

drgest

Apr 6, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum II, Fisher 1280x
Well, I am going to one in Kalamazoo Saturday to chaperone my wife. I'm also hoping for a new third party besides the Republicrats :protest:. I think I'll bring my detector. Good suggestion Lobsterman. She found out about the tea party while she was "farming" on facebook (I think). Is anyone else having problems with this cyber farming phenomenon? I'm getting close to looking for a support group :sad1:.

Hunt4Fun

Feb 1, 2005
I agree that we should all pray about the election in 3 1/2 years. However, our freedoms and liberties are being stripped and America is being spent to death right now. The conversion to marxism of our government is happening at an accelerating rate right now. If left unopposed, these treasonous (progressive) politicians will complete the marxist conversion in far less than 3 1/2 years.

Prayer alone is not enough. If our grandparents generation was being subjected to this abuse, they would have already been marching on Washington. It is time for this generation of American Patriots to show a little spine by standing up and saying NO MORE. History has many examples of populations that did not actively protect whatever freedoms they had and fell under complete tyranny.

Please do not wait for your turn in the showers. Go protest at a Tea Party in your area and plan for a later march on Washington. This is not a game .... these progressive / marxists in the government and media are playing for all of your marbles.

God help us all,
Bob

koolmac68

Greenie
May 25, 2009
south jersey
Detector(s) used
whites DFX 300
I joined this site because I wanted to engage in a stress free hobby and communicate with others who had the same interests. I didnt join to hear or read about political views and potential hate group propaganda. There are too many other places to vent this kind of rhetoric and I would hope the site administrator would note this. What does the next election have to do with metal detecting?

C

Cappy Z.

koolmac68 said:
I joined this site because I wanted to engage in a stress free hobby and communicate with others who had the same interests. I didnt join to hear or read about political views and potential hate group propaganda. There are too many other places to vent this kind of rhetoric and I would hope the site administrator would note this. What does the next election have to do with metal detecting?

I couldn't agree more. Shut the M^%^ers Up! I'll join and pay $50. a year just to get these fleas off the golden cows back! Completely inappropriately attempting to monopolize this family oriented site.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning Gentlemen: First, isnt metal detecting a smaller version of pure 'Capitalism'? The very thing our present trend is dedicated to eliminate?

As for a 'lead / forum'' on anything, there are many in which I disagree or have no interest, so I merely bypass them in my daily search for things that do interest me. It is really quite simple to do.

As for the topic in discussion, I suggest that you enjoy our present level of decline in order to tell your grandchildren just how nice it was before ----->X.

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
lobsterman

lobsterman

Jan 8, 2005
Maine
i only said that the locations the events were being held at might be good MD'ing prospects,

honestly, i don't care how you feel politically, and if you want to vent about the direction that the country is headed on a post that i started, please feel free, the more and varied opinions only helps to educate people to the differing opinions, thus a more educated population can make more informed opionions and decisions, so please don't come on here to blast someone for mearly stating there opinion.

as i welcome their differing ideas and opinions, please do not try to block someone or report something just because you disagree with what they said or where they stand. you have your opinions and they have theirs, just enjoy the fact that we live in a country that both sides can still be heard or voice their opinions. because the alternative is to awful to think about !!!,

remember that censorship just because it's something that you disagree with is bad, if they don't deserve a voice, then neither do you, and then where does that leave us. think about it folks, and please remember to be nice and respectful of others. Thank you all for your replies and i appreciate your responses.

Hunt4Fun

Feb 1, 2005
Thank you for your reasonable attitude Lobsterman. You are a true gentleman and apparently a patriot.

Those on the political left claim to be open minded and that they have a live and let live attitude. However, censorship is their normal knee jerk reaction when they hear an opposing opinion. The continuing efforts to silence talk radio is evidence of the left’s desire for tyranny. And, they have the nerve to call conservatives mean spirited and intolerant.

Hopefully God can forgive them for what they are doing to this country.
Bob

OP
OP
lobsterman

lobsterman

Jan 8, 2005
Maine
thanks h4fun,

hello all,
i have posted something in the eveything else catagory that may apply to these discussions. i'll try to post a link to it if you would like to check it out...

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,255875.0.html

so how did the tea parties go ?, did anyone clean up after the events ?, any good finds ?, sadly it's no suprise that i have not heard one word about the events, have any of you ?.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread