Tek. Delta 4000 now $138.00

That's $110.74 (45%) off normal price. That would be a great recon machine to have in vehicle at all times. The Walmart that's 2 miles from me shows having them.

Last edited:
That's $110.74 (45%) off normal price. That would be a great recon machine to have in vehicle at all times. The Walmart that's 2 miles from me shows having them.
You know that is a good idea..

As the regular selling price is $279, how can anyone pass this up. I know I couldn't and will pick it up on Monday at my local Wal-Mart. That has to be a pricing error as the Alpha there is $199.

You know that is a good idea..

Every time I see a sidewalk tear out or something similar that I would like to do a quick scan of I never have a machine with me. By the time I remember it seems to be just after they've poured concrete or built a new building over!

Every time I see a sidewalk tear out or something similar that I would like to do a quick scan of I never have a machine with me. By the time I remember it seems to be just after they've poured concrete or built a new building over!

Not sure if it matters, but Walmart seems to have had a lot of the older version Teks with the push on coil connectors.

Not sure if it matters, but Walmart seems to have had a lot of the older version Teks with the push on coil connectors.

That would work for me. LRP and QDP compatible.

O yes if you do not have a Walmart credit card and apply for one they knock $35.00 off so now the 4000 only cost $103.00 how about that ...

I got to apply for a Walmart card I guess! That's too cheap to pass up

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back