outdoorfunblonde
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Nov 14, 2014
- Messages
- 329
- Reaction score
- 446
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- South Texas
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 350 with 8.5"x 11" DD coil & Vulcan 360 pin pointer
along with good 'ol eyeballs
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Are metal detectors for METAL only??
Can they detect other materials?? Yes, it is a stupid question, but maybe I misunderstood that in another post, someones said they found marbles with a detector.
It was probably that he found marbles same time... but NOT WITH a detector...?
I know, I have a lot to learn! LOL never used a metal detector, and my first one is coming by Fedex on Tuesday! YAY !!
Thanks in advance... and you can stop laughing now at my stupid question!
Have a great Thanksgiving, y'all!
Can they detect other materials?? Yes, it is a stupid question, but maybe I misunderstood that in another post, someones said they found marbles with a detector.
It was probably that he found marbles same time... but NOT WITH a detector...?
I know, I have a lot to learn! LOL never used a metal detector, and my first one is coming by Fedex on Tuesday! YAY !!
Thanks in advance... and you can stop laughing now at my stupid question!
Have a great Thanksgiving, y'all!











