What's new

teller asks if I would like silver half dollars, uh yeeaaaa!

ringding

Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
692
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Pioneer 505
Was at bank today. Teller asks if I would like some silver half dollars. Yup. How many. All. She brings out 3 rolls. Could it be? I get out to the car and unroll them and they are all 40% silver. On top of that they are in excellent shape. Score. On one of the rolls it had a name, Agnes ___ so you know it was some little old lady that had been saving them for 40 years.
 
Upvote 0
Congrats! That is a nice score! You need to add that teller to your Christmas card list! ;D
 
Uhh....that's pretty spectacular...and what a great teller!

Congratulations, ringding! :)
 
nice teller -- indeed
 
:o One teller, 3 rolls of 40% silver halfs= One dozen roses for teller!
Congrats........HH

Desertfox
 
The teller said something about how the bank wanted to send them in. Did she mean into the fed? Anyhow, she said no, I know someone who will buy them.
 
Congrats!

Have to love the tellers! ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom