fistfulladirt
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2008
- Messages
- 12,256
- Reaction score
- 4,968
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Great Lakes State
- Detector(s) used
- dirtfishing
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Forgot. Yes, I knew it could happen to me and it did. She called to say that, "we didn't place our order in time, the (dimes) will be ready next week. Please call back if you have a problem with that".
Oh well, did some detecting on my day off while waiting for the bank to call. My kind of day, metal detecting and CRHing.
I wasn't completely skunked asI dug these today, my 2nd Washington in one week after trying a new detector.
AMC
Oh well, did some detecting on my day off while waiting for the bank to call. My kind of day, metal detecting and CRHing.
I wasn't completely skunked asI dug these today, my 2nd Washington in one week after trying a new detector.
AMC
Attachments
Upvote
0







