What's new

Teller Error Nets $ilver$urfer Loads of Silver!!!

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So many of you already know that I scored 80 silver halves in 30 boxes during the past two weeks of CRH because I ordered 8 extra boxes each of the past two weeks from one of my supply banks. Well the head teller that ordered me the extra boxes the past two weeks looked a little confused when I walked into the branch today. She asked me where my dolly was to pick up all my boxes - I said I can carry two boxes pretty easily and then she gasped a little. Apparently she thought I wanted 10 boxes a week until the end of January - I only had $1000 on me for the two boxes I was expecting to pick up but I ran to my other bank and got the extra cash I needed for the boxes, no problem. Long story short, her ordering error netted me some amazing scores, including some of my best boxes ever! :headbang: I am thinking about asking for another 10 boxes next week and that will be it for a long time when it comes to super searches. :tongue3: The breakdown is as follows:

Box #1: [5] 40%ers (1 ender)
Box #2: skunko
Box #3: [2] 40%ers
Box #4: [7] 40%ers (2 enders)
Box #5: [8] 40%ers, [1] '54 Ben, [1] '43 WL :tongue3:
Box #6: [4] 40%ers
Box #7: [10] 40%ers, [3] '64s, [1] '57 Ben, [1] '34 WL (1 '64 ender and this is my first variety box!!!) :thumbsup:
Box #8: [1] 40%er
Box #9: [13] 40%ers, [2] '64s, [1] '17 WL (1 - '64 ender and 2 - 40% enders) :icon_thumleft:
Box #10: [4] 40%ers, [1] '64

[54] 40%ers
[6] '64s
[2] Bens
[3] WL

12 ounces of silver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hello2:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 

Attachments

  • silver_score.webp
    silver_score.webp
    18.9 KB · Views: 666
Upvote 0
Talk about a wrong being made into a right!! Nicely done and congrats!!
 
Way to go, $$ !! Nice ratio of 90's to 40's. Wishing you continued good huntin.

FL Junkman
 
Great boxes Silversurfer! :icon_thumleft: That's a lot of returns though.
 
HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!! Great score!!!!!! :hello2:
 
$ilver$surfer,
Lucky box #7....You hit a "Hat Trick". Nice going on the totals.
rileyboy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom