What's new

Tellers who ask really dumb questions

jewelerdave

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2007
Messages
850
Reaction score
98
Golden Thread
0
Location
Fort Collins, Colorado
Detector(s) used
I just follow my nose!...where the silver and gold goes!
Minelab 5000, Goldmaster, and a few others
XRF spectrometer, Common sense.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So I stoped into one bank I had not been into in a while on the off chance some halves may have come in.
I asked, "Do you have any Half dollars"
"I have 4"
Ok, is that all you have in the whole bank?
The other teller had 4 also.
"Ok, great I will take them too"

"oh, ok...so what are you looking for?"

"fifty cent pieces" I said

"Oh" gave me a very confused look...then she got me the coins!


Over all not a bad day, checked in with one bank and they over orderd, they said they could sell me just $2000 worth.
Ok,
Got em, they were marginal, out of all 4 I got 16 40s and one 64
At least no skunks.

2007 CRH Total: 12 3 07
War Nickels – 6
Buffalo Nicks - 1
V Nickel 1 (1899)
proof Nickel - 1
Sil Dimes - 27
Sil Wash Qtrs - 0
90% Kennedy - 111
40% Kennedy - 1074
Franklins - 74
Walkers - 17
Barber – 2 (1904, 1910s)
Comm. Sil Halves – 1 1992 columbus
Prf Halves – 37
of witch are Silver Proofs 12

Ikes - 83
​
 
Upvote 0
I went to a store and Paid with the Prez. Dollars. An other customer asked where one could get them. I told them that they have them for 89 cents at WalMart.

she said Oh.
I smiled. and left.
 
acute collector said:
I went to a store and Paid with the Prez. Dollars. An other customer asked where one could get them. I told them that they have them for 89 cents at WalMart.

she said Oh.
I smiled. and left.
Your bad. Just wait till she sees you again... after she visits WalMart LOL. HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom