What's new

Telling about treasures?

Ya'll remember BVI_Hunter (was that his name?) who found those coral chunks that beeped, turned out to be a Spanish treasure - around 2+ years ago, apparently had people stalking him?

And, he chose to disappear - for his own safety and probably more reasons.
 
What? Who was that again?? ...Got an address on there? Profile?? Portfolio?? Next of kin?? :laughing9:
 

Yes... he did GREAT. And someday we'll all hear about it (take a chill pill and wait... maybe). It's all up to him to share when he can or wants.

But I can promise you this... Their are everyday folks on this site and others who would LOVE TO SHARE their finds... but DON"T want, wish or desire the attention because they are to big to share if exposed to the "world". But I'd love to see them all....
 
Ya i told him i want a signed book when he gets around to writing one.
 
When it comes to valuable finds I don't kiss and tell, I show off the trinkets etc, but the real ones get sold quietly and only my buyer sees them, hell I don't even show the wife!
 
I have never felt the need to talk or brag about any finds. I live in a State that has some very broad laws pertaining to artifacts over 50 years old of any nature being the property of the State of New York. So I'm older than the coins. Hunting on Public Property or Private Property doesn't mean you just own it. If the State deems it an archeological find whether it's on your property or not the State can step in. New York also has laws pertaining to gold and there is infact gold in N.Y.S. but it all belongs to the State of N.Y. It would be rather unwise mentioning any gold prospecting in N.Y. and that is why you never hear about it. There is just no need to draw attention to yourself because no good can come of it no matter where you live.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom