What's new

Ten months worth of canadian silver

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Not a lot, but interesting! I have seen one thousand canadian dimes in my CWI boxes, the silver ones stick right out. My finds in ten months, (I quit hunting in march).
If interested in the count it is: 39,47,55,56,58,60(3),61,62(3)63(4),64,65(3),66,67(3),68(3).
Thanx if you looked FFD
 

Attachments

  • 051909.webp
    051909.webp
    44.2 KB · Views: 381
  • 051909b.webp
    051909b.webp
    6.2 KB · Views: 387
Upvote 0
Great pics ! I get plenty of Canadian dimes, but for the most part they are new.
 
Funny you should post this today.

My Good Neighbor said he was heading over to Windsor Today to hit the casino, so I asked if he could do an exchange for me which he gladly agreed to do.

I gave him $300 face value mostly in dimes that I have accumulated in the last 6 months. searching dime bags boxes and hand rolls.

I'm hoping to get $240 back in U.S. $'s :icon_scratch: Just another expence associated with CRH'g in the "D" (Detroit area)

On the Bright side I'm ganna be able to put that 240 to good use Tommorrow.

Mojo
 
wow that's just about enough to float a small boat :wink:
 
Well my neighbor returned from his Casino Windsor trip with $259.50 for me. apperantly the dollar is starting to slip.

I'll take it.

Mojo
 
Mojo - I didn't realize the exchange problem - I take my rolled canadians to my CU for exchange in US, ha, rolls are funny looking, almost a half an inch shorter than US roll. FFD
 
coinmojo said:
Well my neighbor returned from his Casino Windsor trip with $259.50 for me. apperantly the dollar is starting to slip.

I'll take it.

Mojo

I ended up with $254.50

Mojo
 
Fistfulladirt said:
Mojo - I didn't realize the exchange problem - I take my rolled Canadians to my CU for exchange in US, ha, rolls are funny looking, almost a half an inch shorter than US roll. FFD

I've never had any success trying to get Canadian coin exchanged. All the banks around my area will only do paper exchange no coins. So it's nice to have a neighbor who goes to Windsor occasionally.

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom