What's new

Tennessee Native American Artifacts

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2007
Messages
5,591
Reaction score
2,910
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My friend Tnmountains asked that I post my video on this forum. I'm usually located on "Today's Finds" with CW relics that we have dug up. This time of year our sites have too much vegetation to detect so I sometimes do a little artifact hunting as the Cumberland River is near my home. I have been out the last couple of days artifact hunting and may have a small post tomorrow. Don't expect too much. Enjoy the video, Quindy.

 
Upvote 0
Quindy
Thank you. It is not often we get to see things from the "Cumberland" region. Thank you for sharing.
 
hey hey quindy
thanks much for sharing the way cool video.......very well done
i want to welcome you to post some more on this artifact site

you sure have a ton of beautiful and interesting pieces
i see some of your other videos on the tube and that tells me you sure have put a lot of time and effort into this artifact and the CW collecting hobbys

larson1951
 
yep what a bunch of nice artifacts,some of the best i have ever saw in there,thanks for sharing sir
 
You have some amazing finds. Thanks for sharing.
 
Not much there was much IMO. Great finds!
 
:happy1:....WOW.....enjoyed watching that, thanks for posting it! You have some really interesting finds....and the music is perfect!

...forgot to mention...thanks for the other video on there as well....will watch! :)
 
Last edited:
Great post and the music brings back a lot of old memories :thumbsup:
 
had to come back again to see them.Tennessee sure is nice to the ones who love it i guess.how else would someone find such treasures.
 
Cumberland river ....Tennessee .... Creeks .... I love it here wouldn't change it for nothing thanks for posting a very nice video ;)
 
Thanks folks. I had fun making the video. If you liked this video, you will really like my article that should be published in American Digger Magazine later this year. There are some EYE POPPERS in it. As I have said, I don't know that much about N.A. artifacts but I have some well known friends in the artifact world who do and who gave me technical assistance. HH, Q.
 
Very nice group of points Quindy! Having found my first one this past week totally by accident I can honestly say I'm kind if hooked now on finding more.it interesting to see the different colors of chert and other rocks that were used.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom