What's new

Tesoro Compadre

Cbiskit31

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2016
Messages
41
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Anyone have the compadre? If so would you recommend it? Looking into a couple detectors and wanted to hear your opinions on it. Thanks!
 
The Compadre is one of the finest turn on and go metal detectors on the market. Most of us have never let ours go, because they are just too handy to have in the car, or as a loaning machine. They work well, and hit reasonably deep with the 8" coil!
 
Thanks buddy! For the price I thought it was too good to be true. Thanks for the info!
 
Thanks buddy! For the price I thought it was too good to be true. Thanks for the info!

Just bought one myself for my daughter's birthday! I think you will like it. I certainly hope she does.
 
From the reviews ive read she definitely should! Hope she loves it!
 
I just bought one. I have many high dollar detectors already. I think it is a good value. It is a great one to loan to a friend. My primary use may be to make a quick run through a park looking for pennies dimes and quarters. After all the easy stuff is found, switch to a different detector.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom