Tesoro DeLeon

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, X 35 coil, 11" LF coil, Deteknix headphones with WS4 puck, Fiskars steel D-Handle Transplanting Spade
Primary Interest:
Other
Anyone with experience, owner of this detector here? I would like to hear your thoughts. I have read that there is a problem with the battery compartment door. I am trying to decide between a Minelab x-terra 30 (50) or the Tesoro DeLeon. I am mostly interested in coin shooting. I dont like that my present detector has so many different functions, like notch ect. I dont use them. Looks like the De Leon is a bit more simple and thats how I like things, no bells and whistles for me. I do want a detector that I can afford with the target I.D numbers. Thanks a million!!! Shane

OP
OP
shanegalang

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, X 35 coil, 11" LF coil, Deteknix headphones with WS4 puck, Fiskars steel D-Handle Transplanting Spade
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you so much for the info. stuffed article!!! All my questions answered in one article. I am sold.....mostly for the fact that Tesoro offers the lifetime guarantee!!! That my friend cant be beat! I am soo excited......cant wait to get it.
Shane :) :) :)

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just remember...this one does not have a digital readout of any sort. I used a Tejon...ONE TIME..that was enough for me.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SC_hunter said:
Just remember...this one does not have a digital readout of any sort. I used a Tejon...ONE TIME..that was enough for me.

??? ??? Ahhhh. The DeLeon has digital readout. The Tejon does not.

And I reeeeelily like my DeLeon. It's an excellent turn-on and go machine for when I'm feeling too lazy to ground balance my Bandido. ;D

OP
OP
shanegalang

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes the Deleon has a digital readout......with TID, one of the features I want in my upgrade! Cheers, Shane

Attachments

• images (Medium).jpg
    images (Medium).jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 392

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
U are right....I misread the post..thought it was Tejon....That would be a good choice..Tejon no...Deleon yes..lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread