Tesoro Sand Shark Search & Recovery!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tesoro Sand Shark Search & Recovery!

The call came in at 9:41am, from a good buddy. His 20-year-old daughter and some friends had cut through the golf course and field behind their home last night to attend a house party, and she somehow lost her new cell phone. Hunting parties of 10-12 kids had been out since first light (I guess a college girl's cell phone is pretty important!), searching the tall grass and the rough on the edges of the course with no luck. My bud knows I'm a gold prospector and beach hunter, and asked if one of my detectors might be able to find the phone. I was on the case! Ten-minutes of swinging in the grass with 20-year-old girls and - BINGO! My very first Cell Phone Recovery! The smile on my friend's face, his wife and daughters' - paid for my new Sand Shark three-times over today (and the hugs and kisses from all the coeds was a treat to!). Sometimes life is Sweet!

Attachments

• CellRescue.jpg
    CellRescue.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 261

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Tesoro Sand Shark Search & Recovery!

Good Job Terry ! And you are a lucky dog lol .

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Congrats on the great job of the cell phone recovery. Anyone think of calling her cell and listening for the ring?

Smudge

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2010
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
A Propointer tied to a stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

My hero! :love10: ;D

OP
OP
Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Thank you for all your cooments! :thumbsup: Apparently, the phone was silenced. Sorry guys, no more picks of the little cuties.. :dontknow:
It was such a great feeling when I found it and held it up. All of those kids came over and just tackled me with hugs! Too bad they all remind me of my own kids - and grandkids! ::) A Great day on the Golf Course!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread