Tesoro Sand Shark Search & Recovery!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tesoro Sand Shark Search & Recovery!

The call came in at 9:41am, from a good buddy. His 20-year-old daughter and some friends had cut through the golf course and field behind their home last night to attend a house party, and she somehow lost her new cell phone. Hunting parties of 10-12 kids had been out since first light (I guess a college girl's cell phone is pretty important!), searching the tall grass and the rough on the edges of the course with no luck. My bud knows I'm a gold prospector and beach hunter, and asked if one of my detectors might be able to find the phone. I was on the case! Ten-minutes of swinging in the grass with 20-year-old girls and - BINGO! My very first Cell Phone Recovery! The smile on my friend's face, his wife and daughters' - paid for my new Sand Shark three-times over today (and the hugs and kisses from all the coeds was a treat to!). Sometimes life is Sweet!

Attachments

• CellRescue.jpg
    CellRescue.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 262
Re: Tesoro Sand Shark Search & Recovery!

Good Job Terry ! And you are a lucky dog lol .

Congrats on the great job of the cell phone recovery. Anyone think of calling her cell and listening for the ring?

My hero! :love10: ;D

Thank you for all your cooments! :thumbsup: Apparently, the phone was silenced. Sorry guys, no more picks of the little cuties.. :dontknow:
It was such a great feeling when I found it and held it up. All of those kids came over and just tackled me with hugs! Too bad they all remind me of my own kids - and grandkids! ::) A Great day on the Golf Course!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back