What's new

Tesoro Sand Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.

beckleeson

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2012
Messages
68
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
Location
West Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
TESORO Cutlass II µMAX , TESORO Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:censored:. Just don't have the time to hunt the beaches (2 year old son is more demanding than I thought :) )
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
I hope you change your mind and keep it, you gotta make at least a once in awhile couple hours for yourself and this perfect hobby for re-leaving stress, if not @ that price this time of year will sell fast
 
just seen your sand shark on ebay, can"t see the control box?
 
I'll post a couple more pics Outdoors
 
Sorry, only charter members can offer to sale here....
 
Thread locked....Not a Chater Member, cant sell...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom