What's new

Tesoro Vaquaro Searching Mode

william1

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
72
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Im new to Tosoro and silent searching I like to deep search for coins What mode do you use? Are you ground balancing in positive or negative balance.
 
I am hardly an expert, however there is a Kindle book on amazon for the Vaquaro and Tejon... Sandman will chime in soon with the link!
I run my Tejon to blank foil to get nickels and gold too.. The GB set -1/8-1/4 turn and sens as high as it will go without a lot of falsing...
If you want to high grade dimes and quarters and run to chirp on pennies and pull tabs you may loose a half inch or so according to the book! Or just learn to thumb the disc knob!
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom