What's new

Tesoro Vaquero

rodbuster

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2009
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Grant Park Il
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT 950/ 6" excelerator- MXT PRO 6x10 & 12"- Vaquero\ stock and 6" coil ''
How do you think it stacks up as a coin shooter, and will it find the deeper coins.
:dontknow:
 
Only one tone but the more you use it the more you will know when to dig. I dug an IH at 7 to 8 inches with mine. She also loves silver.Great all around machine.
 
Nothing wrong with this fine detector that more time being taken hunting wouldn't hurt. It is quite deep if you set the GB correctly.
 
First off, WELCOME TO T-NET!! :hello: We hope you will enjoy your stay!

I was out in a field when my Vaq started screaming. I dug and dug and dug. My hole was over 8 inches deep. When I raised the coil over 4 inches from the opening of the hole, she still rang out loud and clear. I had to put a marker on the spot to return to later. Will probably check it out today. Might be the underside of an underground missile silo in China.
I can only attest to how deep the Vaquero will go, haven't done much coin-shooting.
All the replies above me are correct as well.
 
Just got done doing an old church site with a friend,, he uses a tejon,, it digs as deep or real close to the tejon,

I was digging v- nickles and i.h.s at 8-9"s they are a heck of a machine!!! be sure to get the g.b. set right and you will be amazed.

arthur
 
I used the Vaquero for coin shooting and really enjoyed it. I think it makes a nice coin detector and you can change the frequency if you are around others and get interference.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom