kiana7
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Apr 18, 2012
- Messages
- 1,227
- Reaction score
- 643
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Riverside,California
- Detector(s) used
- MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Well once again,my hubby has a bid walk out near Huntington,so he drops me off at the nearest beach ,which is about 6 miles from his bid walk
When I first got there I was like
So I started out with my prayer's for everyone Family,Friends, all who's hurting and in need of help.I also prayed for me to learn my CZ21
I started on the dry sand and worked myself down to the wet,so I did set it 5-6 for ground and 8-9 Sens on Auto Tune.Seemed to be okayA little on the Hum Tone,then bang ,TARGET
round sinker
you would think I found a Diamond ring
the excitement I had was Priceless
I also found a couple more sinker's were pretty deep and couple coins.Then I tried it on target mode with Sens on 5,disc on 0,volume on preset,ground on preset,even did the GB
then found a little more coins and another sinker.Also found the $1.00 coin on dry sand

,,HH
Attachments
Upvote
0








