What's new

Texas relics. My first spur.

Old River

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
135
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Went out on one of my old sites, and the first dig I made brought up this Spur. North, and Judd Pat. 1879. with and anchor stamped into it.
 

Attachments

  • North, and Judd Pat. 1879.webp
    North, and Judd Pat. 1879.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 996
  • North, and Judd Pat. 1879.webp
    North, and Judd Pat. 1879.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 977
That is a great looking spur, I have found 4 US belt plates but never a spur, great find. HH
 
What a find! :headbang: :headbang: That is a great looking spur. That's some of the Texas history I'd love to find. :hello2:
 
really really cool! That is why I love doing this.
 
Now that is a nice find. way to go.
 
I sure wish I could find the other spur. It's just got to be out there somewhere.....
 
nice i want one all i find is plow teeth
 
Nothing less than awesome!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom